We provide simple, flexible, and sustainable controls which balance the
comfort, efficiency, and greenhouse gas reductions of the built environment
all around the world.
Through our actions, and through the quality of our products and services, we earn and sustain the reputation and brand recognition of having the most satisfied customers in the building automation industry.
Built in 1884, the Carroll County Courthouse was placed on the National Register of Historic Places nearly a century later in 1974. With Corinthian columns and a projecting cornice, the building is constructed mostly of Navarre sandstone and was designed by architect Frank Weary. A two-story rear wing was added in 1976 to provide more room for the county jail and an annex for county officials.